Tuesday, March 18, 2014

hi

Hi, just letting y'all know that I'm still alive and kicking!
Add caption
It has been a hectic few weeks: working longer hours than normal, getting small snippets of study done, sleeping an awful lot and biding my time until the wedding. It is only ten days away now! Time should be flying, but I think that I'm looking forward to it so much that time has slowed to a crawl. 

So what's been going on? I had an awesome bridal shower with all my girls at my favourite vegan restaurant (Luke organised it for me as a surprise- best fiance ever!). I ate my body weight in vegan fried rice, "chicken" and cashews, Mongolian "lamb" and a giant cake that Skye made. That cake was the stuff vegan dreams are made of.

On Saturday night I picked up my favourite sister from work and we had a yoga/smoothie/health food shopping sleepover. Healthy sleepovers are the best- now we are just waiting on our box of loot to arrive which will include organic vegan cosmetics, dehydrated crackers, raw sprouted cereal and more. I can't really remember because we were still browsing at midnight and it all kind of blurred together...it will be a surprise!

I also went to yoga class last night even though I had a really sore muscle on my lower back, and it was an excellent practice and I thought it might coax the tight ball into loosening up a little, but then today I had to hobble around holding my back like a ninety year-old. Also, Deep Heat patches do not work as well as you think they would!

Will post overdue pictures soon, potentially even tomorrow night. Hold on to your hats, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment