Monday, April 21, 2014

very tired

I spent most of today in bed alternating between reading on my eReader (I have been a mad bookworm ever since I was little) and napping. I just feel so lethargic, and daytime naps are just about the only thing getting me through at the moment!

Now, to come clean to any readers I have left: my diet is disappointingly very plain and not even terribly healthy at the moment. You could say that I am having a bit of an inspiration drought in this area (and if you said that, you would be accurate). I haven't tried out a new recipe for months (apart from a delicious sauerkraut sandwich that I invented), and I mostly just eat the same things over and over- I apologise to anybody still reading as I know that this behaviour results in an extremely boring food blog!

I would like to know how others find inspiration with food when it starts to lack? I remember that at the beginning of my vegan journey I was all about the raw cheesecakes, chia seed puddings, making my own creative snacks for work and trying out a new smoothie combination almost every day! 

Here are some snapshots of what my life kind of looks like at the moment. I have also been (finally) investing some brainpower into my assignments for my diploma, spending time with my husband, going back to work after the honeymoon, and sorting through our wedding photos. We also finished watching "Breaking Bad." It should be renamed "Breaking Jane's Heart." Poor Jesse. Poor Walt Junior. Disregard if you're not a fan of the show.

Bagels, the other love of my life

Loving being a wife

Morning chlorophyll and market trip

Hanging out with this creature

No comments:

Post a Comment