Tuesday, February 11, 2014

so sick!

I have been pretty sick for a week now, so I don't have much exciting news to pass on in the way of vegan food. I tend to become very restrictive with food when I get sick, which isn't great news for my palate, imagination or digestive system. 

I have done one new thing though- I've started having a tablespoon of organic unsulphured blackstrap molasses every morning with a glass of orange juice (iron absorbs better if you have it with vitamin c) to help my iron and hopefully get some more energy. I will let you know how it goes (Mum, have you started doing this too?).

My other bed buddy

Due to being so darn queasy this week, I have been disgustingly boring with food. My grand raw 'til four plans have been put on the shelf because I can't bring myself to eat salad (or much at all, really). Devastating! All I want to eat are plain vegetable Subway sandwiches and soaked chia seeds with fruit.

Can't wait until I'm all better to throw myself into life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment