Thursday, December 5, 2013

i used my vitamix!

As the title of this post may suggest, my Vitamix arrived in the post and I used it for the very first time today! 

I cannot believe how amazing this machine is; my green smoothie is actually super silky smooth, as opposed to being chewy and lumpy with un-blended fruit and kale. Holy shit. I own a Vitamix. And it's gorgeous. Watching it blend is crazy- the stuff inside literally just turns into liquid. It looks effortless.

Man that shit is smooth

In other news, I have decided to get some much-needed orthodontic work done (that's right, braces!). I am almost twenty-four years old, about to get married and I'm getting braces! To be honest, I am actually pretty excited about it; my teeth have been something I have been self-conscious about for many years, and I am finally doing something about them.  

I can't believe that we are a week into December already- Christmas is three weeks away! And then New Year's- I think 2014 is going to be an awesome year, although I will now have a lot of dental debt so it's going to be financially tight. But I will be married to the love of my life, and I will now be drinking delicious green smoothies as much as I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment