Thursday, August 21, 2014

change is good

It has been a super hectic working week- I calculated that I have worked fifty hours in the Chinese medicine clinic already. I have been so busy and stressed, but it's a good thing- I'm earning money and contributing financially to the household income, something I haven't been able to do for a couple of months.

My new income is also happily contributing to an Amber Sceats ring, a Dreams In Colour scarf, and my first ever tattoo (spontaneous, I ducked into the tattoo parlour on the way to an appointment with my psychologist). 

I haven't had any bulimic episodes for over two weeks and I am eating normally and maintaining a healthy weight, so I think that deserves a treat...or three...anyway, celebrations are in order! I now have the energy and stamina to work, and go to the gym, and not need to sleep for half the day. 

A tiny heart (but I actually have a big heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment