Saturday, August 9, 2014

sunday funday

This weekend has been a relaxed dream. Yesterday I got my hair cut (shorter!), went to the gym for an excellent arm workout, read "Textbook Romance" by Zoe Foster- it's awesome- and watched two episodes of "The Bachelor." Oh, and spent time with my love! The time that I spend with my husband is the best time.


Bed head and faux fur coat
Today has been relaxing too; a huge sleep in followed by a Sunday morning market trip with Mum, then cuddles with Luke and Toto, then another market trip (I usually go twice on a Sunday, to two different markets).I got kale, baby spinach, apples, a blood orange because I don't think I've ever tried one, then we got meat (not for me!), bananas, grapes, sweet potato, salted mixed nuts and coconut water at the other market. The fridge is extremely full!


Huge daikon
Happy Apple stand
I also made a green smoothie and a green smoothie bowl with toppings for tomorrow's breakfast, so I hope it goes okay. I put chia seeds, goji berries, seed mix and shredded coconut on top. I may also add some sprouted cereal tomorrow. I have never made one before but I have seen them heaps on instagram and they look so pretty and yummy! Will let you know. 

Now we are heading off to see an ice hockey match at the local ice skating rink- we did this last week for a date and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment