Wednesday, August 13, 2014

work trial

Hello! I have been absent for a few days because I have been super busy!

I have been having a trial working in the Chinese Medicine clinic for the past few days. I have been exhausted from nine hour days, but I want this job! The practitioners are all so lovely and it's a really nice space; herbal tea for the clients, nice meditative music playing, beautiful treatment rooms. I have never tried acupuncture or cupping but I want to put both on the list of new things to try this year! I like mixing up the herbs for the clients too- some of them (the herbs, not the clients) smell so good, like cinnamon and peppermint.

Trench coat and heels for work

Leopard heels
I am unfortunately home sick today (have been fighting a bug all week!) so it has been a bit of a quiet day`. So far I have slept a lot and watched "What To Expect When You're Expecting," a movie that I have seen before but like watching again because I like pregnancy and birth and all that stuff. 

I have also eaten an entire packet of Arnott's Spicy Fruit Roll biscuits, among other things. I just went crazy and couldn't resist! My belly is all bloated and sad but I am refusing to give in to bulimic urges. I have come so far already, don't want to throw it all away just because of some biscuits. I have to trust that my body will just digest them and pass them through without any "help" from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment