Thursday, August 7, 2014

i'm so fancy

Today I stayed at home in a huge t-shirt and leggings, applied for a job at a Chinese Medicine clinic (fingers crossed for an interview!) and got my hair did. Thanks Cheynee! 

I also cancelled my childcare course and took my name off the temp register- I tried a couple of shifts working in childcare centres but it's just not for me. The kids were cute and all, but I really can't escape my passion for nutrition and natural medicine! It's all I want to do. I just have to get focused and make headway with my Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (I deferred for a little while post-hospital).

Food today has mostly consisted of a lot of snacking! Quest protein bars (my poor overworked kidneys), almonds, sultanas, and cereal. Totally inspired, I know! I really have to get back into cooking interesting food and having fun with it like I used to. My relationship with food is a little strained at the moment as I am still getting fully on board with recovery, but hopefully we will patch things up before too long.

Blonde refreshed

No comments:

Post a Comment