Wednesday, September 18, 2013

feast

I just finished a huge vegan feast, courtesy of my beautiful fiance. It was waiting for me on the kitchen bench when I got home from work, and involved "duck" pancakes, satay "chicken" skewers with peanut sauce, Mongolian "lamb" with vegetables, and vegan matcha green tea biscuits. I ate the whole lot (I was starving!) and now I look about six months pregnant. A food baby to be proud of for sure.

The picture below is unfortunately not of the amazing vegan restaurant feast because I ate it all in about ten seconds flat. Instead, it is a picture of me with the worst smoothie I have ever created. It tasted like pond sludge...I think I put too much spirulina in. Sometimes I think I'm doing this healthy vegan thing pretty well, and then this happens! Lesson for next time.

In other news, I am badly missing my Mum. My grandpa's funeral is tomorrow and I won't be there, so I will be sending my love from afar. I love my family so much.

Never again

No comments:

Post a Comment