Saturday, September 14, 2013

out for breakfast

This morning Luke and I went for a very official breakfast meeting with our wedding photographer! A breakfast meeting is a very grown-up thing to do. Totes.

We ate at our wedding venue so the guy could get a look around and get some ideas. As it is now officially spring, the place looked absolutely beautiful- the copious amount of foliage were green and the sunlight was magical. I ordered my usual vegan fare of sourdough toast, kipfler potatoes and mushrooms, but they were out of sourdough and mushrooms. The lovely waiter organised some caramelised onion and beetroot for me instead, on black toast instead. And it was amazing. Thanks, cute waiter!

The rest of the day has been spent napping, dabbling in some of my study, eating a lunch of a banana sandwich, and leisurely browsing my sister's Tumblr. Tonight I plan to join the boys and head to the gym, a place that I haven't frequented in quite a few weeks. Then I will cook some meals to get my vegan ass through the week with minimal drama. I love Sunday.


P.S- I submitted my very first assignment of the Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment