Thursday, September 26, 2013

study break

I have spent most of the day working diligently on an assignment for my Communication subject, which I actually find pretty interesting. I still love my studies, and I am so glad that I didn't let fear of the unknown stop me from enrolling in this diploma.

I just took a bit of a study break which I spent outside with Toto (she is surgically attached to me today). I did some nice yoga stretches on the grass with the sun warming my back, she licked my face when I was defenseless in downward dog, and we had a wrestling match. I won, because she weighs about three kilograms. Then we planted the little punnet of lettuce I got yesterday.

My lunch was a colossal bowl of vegetable chilli with coriander, natural corn chips and some soy yoghurt with a couple of sneaky medjool dates with almond butter for dessert. I eat way too many of those!

Ashley Hart is super hot
Hey little grape tomato
I love my little baby


I hope the weather stays like this for the coast trip with Grace tomorrow. It would be nice to have a swim, even though the water temperature of the ocean will still be very chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment