Thursday, January 9, 2014

running errands

I had a big sleep-in today because I am a little bit sick, and have since been running errands. This is a big deal because I hardly ever take time to actually sort out my life shit! I have gone to the chemist, bought some much-needed new bras (TMI?), hit up the fruit and vegetable grocer and sat in line for a health fund claim. Exciting stuff, people! 

also have a lot of house cleaning I want to get done today, as well as making and heating a soup in my Vitamix. I have made a raw soup in it, but haven't tried running it until hot yet. I am actually pretty excited about making and eating this soup- it's a tomato and basil one.

Due to being busy, lunch today is a leftover green smoothie in a jar. Yum!

Green smoothie for the win!

Hello there

My food is still a little same-same, which is kind of disappointing for my new year. But it's only the first week into January, so I still have plenty of time to get into gear and make time for creating new vegan dishes. 

For the past week I have been working a lot, so I have been living on salad wraps (grated carrot, vegan cheese, tonnes of alfalfa sprouts), Subway sandwiches, green smoothies, and dates with almond butter in them. I am SERIOUSLY addicted to those. I might have to start weaning off them before I develop diabetes.

In other news, I have received a High Distinction for two of my classes (Communication and Naturopathic Philosophy), and a Distinction for Herbal Medicine. I am stoked with these results, and I feel even more like this is the path for me. I cannot wait to have my own practice and help people feel as well as they possibly can (the natural way, yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment