Wednesday, October 2, 2013

detox plan

As I explained in my last post, I have been feeling totally weird and out of sorts lately, and needed to re-balance. So...I started a detox today! I am intending to do it for the whole week, starting today and therefore finishing next Tuesday. It will be difficult, especially since I will be cutting out (vegan!) chocolate and bread, but hopefully it will let my body feel better and centre my mind.

No to:
  • No processed food at all, including bread, wraps, natural corn chips, and chocolate
  • No coffee
  • No flour or flour products
Yes to:
  • Fresh and dried fruit
  • Spinach leaves instead of wraps
  • 3 litres of water per day, and herbal tea (including green and chai)
  • Heaps of vegetables, cooked and raw
  • Raw nuts and seeds
  • Wholegrains (e.g. brown rice, buckwheat, oats)
Supplements
  • Milk thistle tablets 3 per day (with breakfast, lunch and dinner)
  • B12 tablet 3 per week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)
  • Iron tablet once in the week
  • Zinc tablet once in the week
  • Magnesium tablet if I get leg cramps at night time
  • Daily probiotic

No comments:

Post a Comment