Wednesday, October 30, 2013

working week

I am pooped this week! Luckily I have this giant 1.5kg bag of edamame beans to tide me over.

Something tells me these are about to become a large part of my diet


I have tomorrow off, and am so glad because (a) I need some extra rest, and (b) I want to use my vegetable spiralizer for the first time. I have got plenty of inspiration for raw noodle dishes from This Rawsome Vegan Life, a blog which kicks most other blogs so far up the ass that they can taste the leather. Or pleather, in a vegan's case! Sorry for that visual, but this blog seriously rocks. This girl is so amazing I just want to be her best friend and go over to her house and make some fun art and watch some movies and eat her vegan treats. Yes, I am creepy. Deal with it.

Food has been a little uninspiring the past few days as I have been busy earning a crust, but I have made some delicious vegetable chilli (one of my handy standby meals when I am short on time), some delicious kale salads with nutritional yeast, and some delicious prune protein balls. So I am enjoying these treats very much, and not in moderation either.

I have also been getting back into the gym, which I am super excited about because I had to take a very long break when I got sick. My life is so much better since I got more energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment