Monday, November 4, 2013

the crow

I haven't posted in a few days so I was planning to do a big post today with a photograph of every meal I ate. What a good blogger! Well, I did it for my breakfast oats, and some fruit, but then I kind of...forgot. Taking a picture of my food apparently comes secondary to my roaring hunger.

For the record, I had pumpkin oats and a dandelion "coffee" for breakfast, a big bowl of massaged kale with nutritional yeast plus half a large watermelon for lunch, a few pieces of dark chocolate here and there, and a crazy-good vegie burger for dinner. I haven't quite mastered the art of making my own vegie patties yet so I rely on the refrigerated section of the health food store, but this one tasted like magic. I am getting better at cooking for sure, but I don't think I could recreate it even in my dreams.

Other un-photographed events of the day include a deep-tissue massage, an Epsom salt bath with some raw apple cider vinegar in there, more episodes of "Girls" season two than I'd like to admit, and the purchase of two magazines. I belong on "Hoarders: Magazine Edition."


Breakfast of champions
The Crow (or The Crane?? Someone clarify this for me!)
My love doing it (A+!)
Serves one
Backbending around


Also, I have a shameful admission: I have not sat my hiney upon my cute little meditation stool yet. I am having a bit of a difficult time upstairs lately, and I guess that I don't want to be left alone with my thoughts yet. I know that that is the point, but there is a menagerie of crazy zoo animals in my head and I don't know how to confront them. I do want to heal though, and I will do it. And when I do, I think I will throw myself a little dinner party to celebrate, because I will have earned a delicious vegan dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment