Monday, August 19, 2013

monday

Today was pretty busy, even though I didn't have work today. I got up, ate some delicious "pink oats" for breakfast, showered, dressed and started my day.

First stop was going to the government shopfront (which I always dread, for no logical reason) to renew my driver's licence. Such a grown up! The photograph didn't look so hot but I am not enough of a fusspot to get it taken again. And I suppose I will have to get it renewed in seven months or so when I get married and change my surname anyway, so who cares?

Next was spending time with one of my best girls, Grace! It was her 23rd birthday today, so we had an extremely low-key hang out to celebrate. We chatted, drank green smoothies, ate a plain bowl of brown rice (which sounds boring but is actually delicious) and watched "Bridesmaids." Grace and I are both kind of low-maintenance so it was a good day.

Multitasking
Bottom's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment