Monday, August 12, 2013

wiping up spills

Uh oh, I made a green mess on the carpet while I was trying to take a silly selfie with the dog. Sorry Luke [Note to self: Toto does not enjoy taking selfies].

I have had a nice morning so far; woke up late drenched in sweat (thank you, glandy!), made some buckwheat porridge for breakfast, emptied the fruit and vegie scraps into the backyard so they can compost away merrily, had a shower, and put some coconut oil in my hair.

In other news, I heard super-gorgeous Australian actress Teresa Palmer is pregnant: congratulations Teresa! I read an interview once where she spoke about her closet obsession with pregnancy and birthing, and that she would love to be a doula someday. I think that is cute, and so it makes it extra special that she is going to have a little baby of her own now. I feel happy for her and her fiance. I want a little baby too, and I would give it cuddles and nurture it and be a good mama, but not until after the wedding. I just have to nurture my fur baby until then. Teresa apparently also likes green juice and Pilates, so I am sure we would totes get along great.

My body feels a little sore today...because...I went to yoga last night! And I loved it! The instructor was lovely, a girl asked me where I got my cute yoga mat from (thanks Mum!), and I felt very happy and calm at the end of the class. I feel proud that I went to the class, as I have a tendency to be a hermit and it takes a lot of energy for me to go out. Did someone say introvert? Oh well.

My bad
Some of my favourite foods, all together as one

No comments:

Post a Comment