Saturday, August 3, 2013

still here

Apologies for not having written anything for the last few days- blogging has taken a bit of a back seat to other stuff right now!

Went out for breakfast with my darling fiance and my parents this morning and showed them our wedding venue (it seems to be the only place we hit up for breakfast these days- not that I'm complaining, because I actually make a kick-ass breakfast in the comfort of my own home). That was lovely and it was really nice being able to show them where all the magic's going to happen in March next year. Plus, amazing food and service there.

I have done just a little bit of cooking in my few days of blogosphere absence. I cooked homemade dog food, as I am starting to fret about her diet of tinned wet food- doggy junk food!- although as Toto is still rejecting my vegan cooking, I grudgingly put some meat in there. I didn't like touching it or smelling it at all, eew! I just made up a combination of spirulina, lentils, sweet potato, oats, wholemeal flour and pork mince. Then I rolled them into balls and baked them.

Vegan-wise, I made another raw avocado cheesecake which successfully held its shape this time and some wholemeal pasta with purple cabbage and toasted pine nuts. My Mum also made me a vegan feast last night when I came over for dinner, where I ate my body weight in veganised gado gado and black rice pudding with coconut milk for dessert. Thanks, Mum!

Today I plan to stew some rhubarb, catch up on some sleep and read some study material: Naturopathy, here I come!

Pasta with purple cabbage, pine nuts and rocket
Structure!!


In other news, today Luke and I went and bought some wood sleepers so I can construct a small vegetable garden in the backyard- exciting! I have a lot of little projects on the go at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment