Tuesday, July 30, 2013

beans and burgers

I made the best beans last night! I know that is such a nerd thing to say but it's true. I ate them for lunch today with crumbled up corn chips on top and I am sure everyone was jealous.

I worked today, so didn't get any cooking experiments done. I just woke up, drank my chlorophyll, ate some Crocodile Crunch (YUM), then hung out with Luke for a while, then went to work. I brought a massive green smoothie, homemade trail mix (dried cranberries, goji berries, pepitas, hazelnuts, raw peanuts, dried coconut and cacao nibs) and my bean stew to eat so I wouldn't be caught hungry. I definitely wasn't hungry, although my sweet colleague was still concerned about my vegan diet- she refused to eat her packaged chips in front of me so I didn't feel like I was missing out.

Trust me, I ain't missing out on anything! Eating like an elephant right now. A healthy elephant.

Hello tofu burger, get in my belly

For pre-dinner I ate some brown rice crackers with homemade kale pesto, then for real dinner I had this tofu burger and some vegan liquorice-flavoured chocolate for dessert. It reminds me of Ouzo. I do not enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment