Tuesday, July 9, 2013

liquorice pipe

I have been eating uncontrollably in the lead up to V-Day! As previously mentioned, I am trying to get through my small stockpile of non-vegan pantry and freezer items so as to not waste food. The task is proving more difficult than I had first thought- I am really not craving prepackaged frozen dinners or creamy pasta at all. Even yoghurt is not calling to me at the moment, and I normally like it.

Although I have taken a lot of food liberties this past few days that I wouldn't normally (ice-cream, random slices of toast with butter, chocolate) and it has been fun to relax my "rules," I am still really keen to restrict my diet to plants and their products. My body doesn't feel too good eating all this extra sugar and dairy.

Pictured below is me very suavely sucking on my liquorice pipe. Black liquorice is such a treat, I love it.


P.S- Holy shit. I just pressed "enrol" for an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment