Wednesday, July 10, 2013

mud mask

I am going to be a Naturopath! The study is going to take ages, as I will have to do it part-time, but still. I am very excited. The subjects look amazing- naturopathic philosophy, flower essences, herbal medicine, chemistry, iridology, massage therapy...right up my alley. The course begins on the 31st of this month, which is very soon. Like, twenty days away soon. Excellent.

I have been doing some cooking in preparation for V-Day; I need to practice some nice vegan recipes so I get to enjoy good meals, but also...I just like to eat. Don't we all! The kale chips pictured below were amazing, and ludicrously simple to make- I just tore a few bunches of kale into pieces, rubbed some olive oil (from the farmer's market, love them!) into my palms and massaged it into the kale, put them in the oven on a really low heat, and took them out when they were crispy- but BEFORE they were brown. This is important, or else it will taste like you are eating burnt paper. I sprinkled them with some pink sea salt and then consumed the whole batch on my own.

I have the morning off today, so I put on a natural mud mask and plan to go for a walk in the lovely winter sunshine. I think getting a bit of exercise and some sun helps me feel better and fights the glandy.


No comments:

Post a Comment