Sunday, July 21, 2013

sour green smoothie

I am drinking the most amazing green smoothie right now! At first I wasn't quite sure about this one because it is pretty sour, but it has grown on me. This is my dinner (along with a vegan Tim Tam, which is pretty naughty) as I ate my massive lunch at around 4pm. Smoothie contains water, kale, coriander, lemon, green apple, half a banana, barley grass powder, maca powder, flaxseed oil, a splash of apple cider vinegar and some goji berries. 

Today is Sunday so I went to the farmer's market with Mum, then out to breakfast with Luke and his brother Ben at our wedding venue. The waitress was more than happy to oblige my vegan request of a fresh orange juice, some mushrooms, kipfler potatoes and delicious sourdough toast with olive oil. Then we stopped by the other fresh food markets and stocked up on fruit and vegies. 

I purchased Kimberly Synder's "Beauty Detox Foods" today as well and am very excited to read it. There are so many celebrity testimonials in the first few pages of the book- who knew that Ben Stiller started off his mornings with a Glowing Green Smoothie? Not I.


No comments:

Post a Comment