Monday, July 8, 2013

a nice sunny day

During last night's routine grocery shop with Luke, we inspected some food items in anticipation of next week. I was somewhat heartbroken to discover that my favourite "butter," Alpha One Rice Bran Oil Spread, is not vegan! Sadly, it contains milk solids. Off the list! Also surprising to me was that some of the nut and grain bars in the health food aisle were labelled "vegan" but contained honey. So, not really vegan after all. Looks like I will be making my own.

Breakfast this morning was still vegan, even though I am not starting properly until Saturday. A wholemeal bagel from the farmer's market with Nuttelex spread, Tofutti vegan cream cheese, prunes, walnuts, half a banana, and coffee with soy milk.



I am becoming itchy to get started! Also a little itchy due to a sweat rash. I have been getting really crazy night sweats since I came down with glandular fever about four months ago. I had to sleep on a towel the other night! Highly attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment